Founded in 2011 by Anne Lauvergeon, ALP assists executives and decision-makers in the success of their projects.
Through strategic and financial consulting missions carried out for companies, governments, local authorities and investment funds, ALP develops innovative and effective strategies in a privileged relationship with these organizations’ leaders.
We assist them all the way to strategy implementation. Our scope of intervention also extends to solving specific challenges.
We invest in innovative and promising companies. Linked by a common interest, we help them to accelerate their development by providing them with our resources and expertise without time limits.
This is a unique model that has already benefited more than thirty innovative companies.
ALP is the strategic partner of companies, governments, local authorities, and investment funds.
We can also work on specific issues such as the carve-out of subsidiaries, the search for investors, the negotiation of strategic contracts or the success of new markets.
We support them as sparring partners of the executives to help them redefine and deploy their strategy
We help investment funds in M&A and some specific operations.
We help governments to develop new policies, for example on innovation, energy or raw materials.
We help local authorities build ecosystems promoting employment, sustainable development and innovative projects.
We invest in innovative companies with a high potential. ALP supports entrepreneurs in the execution of their vision. Our legal structure (company without external investor) allows us to make quick decisions and to be a stable and ambitious partner with a long-term vision without time limits.
In 10 years, we have invested in more than 30 innovative companies in France and internationally and have made several exits. Our unique positioning attracts innovative entrepreneurs, wishing to accelerate their growth and penetrate new markets. We work with them and provide them with our resources and capacities without time limits.
What inspires us
- An innovative project with a truly differentiating value proposition
- A useful solution that tackles a real issue
- A human adventure with dynamic and value-driven leaders
The ALP way
Thanks to the extensive experience of our collaborators and partners, we help accelerate the development of companies through an active involvement in the following :
- Strategy and business model
- Financing and business plan, we help define and implement the financing strategy, its sequencing, and we help to find investors and possible public financing opportunities (Bpifrance, PIA, regional funds, etc.)
- Commercial acceleration, our access to high-profile decision-makers allows us to identify and activate the most promising prospects and partners
- International development, we provide our knowledge of the field and high level contacts in more than 20 countries.
- Communication, to increase public awareness
- Governance, to help set up the appropriate structures and processes (Board of Directors and Committees, Advisory Board, etc.)
Khaled Al Mezayen (InovaYa) : "Donner accès à l’eau pour tous et préserver la ressource"
Fondateur d’InovaYa avec Guillaume Lonchamp et Justine Vidil, Khaled Al Mezayen s’est donné pour mission de pérenniser l’accès à l’eau potable dans les territoires reculés ou en conflit, tout en maximisant la réutilisation des eaux de process de l’industrie.
Urbanloop au Tour de France
De 14h à 18h, venez participer à la porte ouverte d’Urbanloop sur le site de Tomblaine rue Nelson Mandela.
Startup Afrique: Studely lance le premier compte de paiement 100% destiné aux étudiants en mobilité internationale
Ce mardi 5 juillet, Duplex Kamgang, cofondateur de Studely, est revenu sur le lancement du premier compte de paiement 100% destiné aux étudiants en mobilité internationale, dans Startup Afrique, dans l'émission Tech & Co présentée par François Sorel. Tech & Co est à voir ou écouter du lundi au jeudi sur BFM Business.
Talk to us !
We would be pleased to discuss your project.
- 27 av. Pierre 1er de Serbie, 75116 Paris