As a data controller, ALP is strongly committed to protecting your personal data (here in after referred to as "Personal Data" or "Data") as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation").
Where applicable, this Policy is supplemented by our General Terms of Service, as well as by the mandatory information provided in our Data Collection Forms.
Personal data you provide
If you want to access the Services offered by ALP on certain pages of the Site, ALP is required to collect, directly or indirectly, the following Data strictly necessary for the use of the Services:
"Submit your project": company name, information on the activity, the target and/or the project website, email, information on income, country, presentation video, message.
If this information is not provided, ALP will not be able to perform the Services you have requested. However, it is not necessary to provide personal data to visit and browse the Website.
In addition, when consulting the Site, ALP may collect certain Data by means of cookies deposited on your terminal. The collection methods are set out in the provisions dedicated to Cookies.
Use and processing of your Data
Legal basis for the collection and processing of Data
Generally speaking, ALP processes your Personal Data only on the basis of the following legal purposes:
- Processing necessary for the performance of the Services offered on its Website;
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Processing necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by ALP or by a third party, unless these interests are overridden by your own interests, freedoms and fundamental rights.
Objectives of data collection
The Personal Data we collect are necessary for the performance of the Services offered by ALP on the Site and, more specifically, for the following purposes and aims:
- management of the company's communication;
- management of registrations to events organized by the company;
- management of applications
- processing your requests via the Site
- improving the content and navigation of the Website.
Data Protection Officer
ALP has named a Data Protection Officer (DPO), whose contact details are indicated below in the "Contact" section at the end of these terms.
Who receives your data
The Data collected is intended for ALP only. The recipients of the Data are the ALP employees/members authorized to process the Data by virtue of the position they hold (communication managers, recruitment managers and Data Protection Officer).
The Personal Data collected may however be communicated to third parties mandated by ALP, for the execution of subcontracted services and/or those necessary for the execution of the Services (service providers in charge of ALP's external communications). Before any transfer of information, we check that the purpose of each request is compliant and guarantee the transfer of information strictly necessary for the execution of the Services by the service provider.
To date, the identified providers are:
- the webmaster of the Site: KLIQ Studio
- the host of the Website: OVH
In this respect, it is specified that these third parties shall only have limited access to the Data necessary for the performance of their services and shall be required to use them in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
ALP does not transfer, sell or rent the Data collected to third parties under any circumstances, whether in return for payment or free of charge.
Furthermore, in cases where the law requires or authorizes it, in particular due to a court decision or any other legal request or requirement, ALP may disclose such Data to third parties.
Transfer of your Data
The Website is hosted on servers located in Gravelines, Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie, France.
ALP stores Personal Data on secure servers located in the European Union.
In the event that the Data collected is transferred to companies located in the United States or in countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection, ALP commits to entering into agreements with the recipients concerned to ensure adequate protection of the Personal Data transferred. In particular, such transfers may be governed by standard contractual clauses validated by the European Commission in accordance with the regulations in force.
ALP preserves Personal Data for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the Services and, more generally, for the purposes for which it was collected, subject to ALP's legal obligations to retain specific data or legal limits on archiving and anonymization. The data.
The necessary retention period of Personal Data is defined according to the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Data, the potential risk of damage in case of fraudulent use or disclosure, the purpose assigned to the processing of the Data, and the possibility or not of achieving this purpose by other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements.
Below you will find an informative list of data retention periods. For more information on how long we retain your Personal Information for a specific purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
ALP has put in place the necessary measures to protect Personal Data. Your Data is processed electronically and/or manually and in any case, in such a way that its security, protection and confidentiality are ensured with regard to its level of sensitivity, through administrative, technical and physical measures to prevent loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
Electronic" Data is stored on a network with very restricted and limited access located within the European Union, whose servers are secure.
Paper" Data is stored on ALP's secure premises or archived by an archiving service provider that complies with all the security and confidentiality guarantees required for the protection of Personal Data.
The DPO and ALP staff (members and employees) are subject to reinforced security requirements and professional secrecy.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such Data (2016/679) ("GDPR"), the data subject providing proof of identity has the right to access, rectify, object to, and port his or her personal data and to obtain limitation of the processing as well as to decide on the fate of such data after his or her death. These rights can be exercised by contacting ALP SAS 27 Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie 75116 Paris, France or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person whose Personal Data has been collected by ALP has the possibility to contact email@example.com if ALP's DPO has not responded to the request within one month. Once the person has been informed that their request has been received, this period may be extended to two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests.
Similarly, if you no longer wish to receive communications from ALP or if you wish to have your Data deleted, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third-party websites
ALP cannot be held responsible for the content or practices of these sites. For this reason, we recommend that you consult their confidentiality policy before sending them any information or Data concerning you.
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Data controller: ALP SAS 27 Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie 75116 Paris, France, or firstname.lastname@example.org
General provisions concerning cookies and the automated collection of your Personal Data.
When browsing the Site and in accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent when required, ALP may collect information about your terminal or network from which you access the Site.
Description of the cookies we use and their retention periods
The different types of cookies include:
- Cookies that are technically necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Site. These are essential to navigation on the Site and cannot be disabled.
Both of the above categories of cookies are session cookies that are not stored after you visit the website.
- Audience measurement cookies: they allow us to know the volume and statistics related to the visitors to the Website, the use and performance of the Website, and allow certain functionalities and ergonomics (for example, the volumes of use and the use of various functionalities on our Website; the most visited pages, the search terms used, etc.).
These cookies collect the following Data:
IP addresses and location (city), connection data, types and versions of Internet browsers used, types and versions of browser plugins, operating systems and platforms, Data concerning your browsing experience on the Website, including your experience on the various pages of the Website, the content you consult, the search terms used, the time spent consulting the pages, the interactions with the page and any telephone number used to contact ALP.
ALP uses Microsoft Clarity, a web site statistical analysis service.
Type of Cookie : Third party
Lifetime : 12 months
Purpose : Statistics
ALP uses Google Analytics, a statistical analysis service for websites.
Type of Cookie : Third party
Lifetime : 24 months
Purpose : Statistics
- In Internet Explorer: click on the "Tools" menu, then on the "Internet Options" pane, in the "General" tab, check the box "Delete browsing history when quitting the browser" and click on the "Delete" button. Check "temporary Internet files" and "cookies and website data" and then "Delete".
- In Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the "Preferences" tab. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Cookies and Site Data" section, click on "Delete Data...". Then check the "Cookies and site data" box and click "Delete".
- In Safari: Activate the "Development" menu from the Safari Advanced Preferences. Then select in the "Development" tab: "Empty the cache" or use the following keyboard command: "Command + Alt + E".
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy and security" section, click on "Clear browsing data". Then check the box: "Cookies and other site data" and click on "Delete data".
However, ALP wishes to point out that such deactivation may prevent the use of certain Site functionalities.